Work permit application forms

Since few foreigners are able to read Thai - and only foreigners need a work permit - would it not be possible to print the application forms in English?

  • Asked on Wednesday, April 18, 2001 | 04:06 AM
    Jan Akerlind, Karon.

No, it wouldn’t. For a start, we have no English-language experts, and the documents have a great deal of detail. You may, however, fill in the form in English. And, after all, this is Thailand. So, either you need to learn Thai or you must get an interpreter to help you.

  • Answered on Wednesday, April 18, 2001 | 04:06 AM
    Kopit Temsongsai, Chief Officer, Phuket Employment Services Office.
Send a letter about this Issue & Answer