External high school classes

My Thai wife never graduated from high school. How and where can she study to complete her high school certificate?

  • Asked on Saturday, November 3, 2001 | 02:26 PM
    Robert Marshall, Bangkok.

The Department of Non-Formal Education provides high school classes outside of school hours at education centers across the country. To find out which center is nearest center to you, call the Department of Non-Formal Education in Bangkok at 02-2821895 or 02-2822853. Applicants must apply in person. They should bring to the interview two 1-inch by 1-inch photos of themselves and the original plus two photocopies of the following: ID card, tabien baan (house registration document) and M3 Certificate (equivalent of Junior Certificate).

  • Answered on Saturday, November 3, 2001 | 02:26 PM
    Officer, Department of Non-Formal Education.
Send a letter about this Issue & Answer