Salaries for degree holders

If a Thai National has studied abroad at a British University and graduated with either a Higher National Diploma or a BA, is there a legal minumum wage that they should receive when they gain employment in Thailand?

  • Asked on Friday, March 12, 2004 | 10:58 AM
    Edward Chambers , Phuket.

If someone holds a BA or HND from any academic institution, the minimum wage currently is 6,360 baht a month. For more information, visit (in Thai language only).

  • Answered on Friday, March 12, 2004 | 10:58 AM
    Wassana Kladngam, Records Officer, Office of Labor, Protection and Welfare, Phuket.
Send a letter about this Issue & Answer