Clothing export license

Where do I go in Phuket to obtain an export licence? I want to export clothing to Europe.

  • Asked on Friday, March 12, 2004 | 12:12 PM
    Romeo, Chalong.

For an export licence for clothing you should contact the Department of Foreign Trade (Textile Division) at the Ministry of Commerce in Bangkok. The Department is at 44/100 Sanam Bin Nam-Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi 11000, Tel: 02-5474809 or 02-5474843. You should be aware that many countries set quotas limiting the amount of clothing imports they will accept from Thailand.

  • Answered on Friday, March 12, 2004 | 12:12 PM
    Arjin Ongsakul, Officer, Phuket Commercial Office
Send a letter about this Issue & Answer