Making a 90-day report

I am working in Thailand with a non-immigrant type-B visa and a work permit. I have had many suggestions as to where I should report every 90 days, as required by Immigration. The nearest Immigration office is 120 kilometers away. Can someone please give me the official answer?

  • Asked on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 | 06:09 PM
    Terry Gallagher, Cha’am, Prachuap Khiri Khan.

All foreign nationals staying in Thailand for more than 90 consecutive days must report to the nearest Immigration Office every 90 days together with evidence of their place of stay (Household Registration Document / “Tabien Baan”, lease agreement, etc.). For localities which do not have an Immigration office, such report must be submitted to the nearest Police Station.

  • Answered on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 | 06:09 PM
    Phuket Immigration Office website at
Send a letter about this Issue & Answer