Getting off the Immigration blacklist

I am married to a Thai woman and two years ago I was deported because I was found guilty of stealing 1,440 baht. I now want to return to see my Thai family, but Immigration will not let me return. What I can do? Before, I was in Thailand for nearly two years without a passport. Sometimes the system goes against the people.

  • Asked on Thursday, July 29, 2004 | 05:19 PM
    MYM, Unseen in Thailand.

You should hire a lawyer to appeal the decision to have you barred from Thailand. However, there is no guarantee that the court you will allow you to return.

  • Answered on Thursday, July 29, 2004 | 05:19 PM
    Pol Capt Krissarat Nuesen, Phuket Immigration Office.
Send a letter about this Issue & Answer