Who can issue me a permit to build?

Whose permission is required to build a housing estate with 30 to 40 single units and completely change the natural environment surrounding the development?

  • Asked on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 | 05:08 PM
    Horst Lakits, Rawai.

As you are in Rawai, you must apply to the Public Works Office of the Rawai Tambon Administration Organization OrBorTor. To supplement your application bring two copies of your ID card or passport, two full-size copies of the land title for the land where the villas are to be built and the plans for your project.

If you do not have the plans drawn up yet, then we are available to help you with that also.

The office is open on Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.

  • Answered on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 | 05:08 PM
    Aroon Solos, president of Rawai OrBorTor.
Send a letter about this Issue & Answer